SD card problem, or not?

John Roberts

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Left an SD card in the slot in my lap top and it's probably been in for weeks. :blast

Normally when I've finished downloading/whatever I click on the little SD card icon at the bottom of my screen, this brings up a little notice that tells me that it's OK to remove it. As this icon is no longer displayed (well, it's been a long time so it's gone off in a huff perhaps :D) will it still be OK to remove my SD card?

And as it's been in for that length of time will it have been damaged in any way?

Left an SD card in the slot in my lap top and it's probably been in for weeks. :blast

Normally when I've finished downloading/whatever I click on the little SD card icon at the bottom of my screen, this brings up a little notice that tells me that it's OK to remove it. As this icon is no longer displayed (well, it's been a long time so it's gone off in a huff perhaps :D) will it still be OK to remove my SD card?

And as it's been in for that length of time will it have been damaged in any way?

Only if you wear a pink tutu and spin twice clockwise then thrice anti-clockwise.

Back
Top Bottom