Camp chair ground supports

Rugged Path

The Honourable.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody have a link to where I can buy a set of 4 in the UK.

The standard small rubbers just sink under my weight into the soil.

Thanks
0ce655ffb709713829cc1f616bd9c011.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I stole 4 cap ends from the steel posts they put up around damaged grounds on sports fields. You know those funny s bend poles that hold the orange netting in place. Yellow caps. Fits on bottom of chair. Easy as. Or 2 tennis balls cut in half

Piece of plastic water pipe with holes cut in it to hold the front and rear feet, one pipe for each side.

tom

Abelworld in Beamstreet do walking stik rubber ends , 2 different sizes so measure your pole diameter first.....

Squash / tennis balls will do.

Cut a slit in them, rather than cutting in half. It doubles the numbers required, but saves you picking them up.

I stole 4 cap ends from the steel posts they put up around damaged grounds on sports fields. You know those funny s bend poles that hold the orange netting in place. Yellow caps. Fits on bottom of chair. Easy as. Or 2 tennis balls cut in half

those rods are called road pins, and being intrigued by the possibility i googled for the caps you mentioned. They look ideal.

I used machine knobs (ohh err) colour matched to my chair :) a fiver well spent I think

have a look for this sort of bit on eBay/amazon. eBay item number:143584574669

Back
Top Bottom