BMW Black Collection Tank Bag

eddles

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with these bags? I have a 1250gsa and was wondering on the following points:

Does it fit well to 1250gsa tank?

Are they as waterproof as the “specific” BMW tank bags for 1250gs/gsa

Fixing points and practicality

Glare from plastic map pocket on larger tank bag? I had one on previous BMW bag as was useless..glare, yellowing from sun, condensation….

Your thoughts are appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the large and small ones of these on a 2020 GS
Nice looking well made bags
There is a waterproof roll over inner bag....I think the outer is resistant but not waterproof
Fixings are one to the front which goes into the bolt in the tank cutout by the headstock then 2 more which have bracket that fit near the seat height adjuster
They have a filler tank indentation underneath which allows them to fit the tank if you get the specific GS or adventure one as they do one for flat tanks as well
Filling up either undo all 3 points or just the rear 2 but getting it out of the way is a bit of a faff
Only used the large one for one trip so cannot say about glare or yellowing
these are what I sold
https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/576498-BMW-Black-Collection-Bags?highlight=black+collection

One of the handy things about these are they also come with straps to make into a backpack and straps to fit it to the rear seat or rack

Back
Top Bottom