Rapid Training - Giles Lamb

ChasMill

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just back from a day riding with Giles (formerly of this parish), now with Rapid Training.

I can’t recommend this highly enough. Due to a significant RTA, I hadn’t ridden for over two years and had bought a (new to me) bike and thought a refresher would be a good idea. Good fun, informative and not at any time preachy or patronising. Nearly 200 miles of excellent roads in Kent with Giles coaching. Worth every penny.

I am doing two days with Rapid in Wales next week. I am looking forward to it.

Just back from a day riding with Giles (formerly of this parish), now with Rapid Training.

I can’t recommend this highly enough. Due to a significant RTA, I hadn’t ridden for over two years and had bought a (new to me) bike and thought a refresher would be a good idea. Good fun, informative and not at any time preachy or patronising. Nearly 200 miles of excellent roads in Kent with Giles coaching. Worth every penny.

He is quite good isnt he ( dont tell him )

Wish Giles would come back to the forum, his advice is sorely missed

Be grateful he’s gone - He’s into making art on his Latte froth these days, so some of us are regularly bombarded first thing in the morning with pictures of his latest fecking cup of coffee! :rolleyes:

Be grateful he’s gone - He’s into making art on his Latte froth these days, so some of us are regularly bombarded first thing in the morning with pictures of his latest fecking cup of coffee! :rolleyes:

It’s true. He’s gone quite mad….

b6792f00c6e8cf08b7395da6370595c0.png

It’s true. He’s gone quite mad….
]

Indeed - this is the kind of thing some of us are subjected to on a regular basis!

…..but at leats it’s in focus! :D

Attachments

• 54248E5D-6A54-4490-BFC0-73A56AB17DDC.jpeg
    54248E5D-6A54-4490-BFC0-73A56AB17DDC.jpeg
    238.3 KB · Views: 318

Back
Top Bottom