NW200

Robbi

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone going to the NW200 this year.?

Yep :D

Been going for twenty years and is one of my favourite weekends of the year.

Staying at a mates in Magilligan and most of our time will be spent in Franks Owens, Limavady.

There's some races too I believe.

Yep :D

Been going for twenty years and is one of my favourite weekends of the year.

Staying at a mates in Magilligan and most of our time will be spent in Franks Owens, Limavady.

There's some races too I believe.

LOL :). Could be. :)

been going for the last 12 years and armoy, off on Wednesday for Thursday ferry to Belfast, staying in Ballycastle, most of my time will be in House of Mcdonnell best pub ive ever been in..been in the same family for the last 240 years, racings good too:beerjug:

been going for the last 12 years and armoy, off on Wednesday for Thursday ferry to Belfast, staying in Ballycastle, most of my time will be in House of Mcdonnell best pub ive ever been in..been in the same family for the last 240 years, racings good too:beerjug:

It’s far better to stay in Ballycastle. Better pubs and restaurants than Portrush and Portstewart. Also on the doorstep for the coast road ride from/to the ferry in Larne/Belfast.

We used to stay in Cushendall which had great night life and a fab ride to Portrush every morning to watch some racing, the highlight of the trip is the coast ride from Larne, I like the TT but for me NW200 everytime

We lived in NI for over 3 years until Covid arrived

I've watched the NW 200 for many years, usually on the Mill Road just round the York Corner,

The UGP and Armoy races were also regular visits for me ....Road Racing is so 'pure'

Get down to Harry’s Shack on Portstewart Strand. Great food, beer and views. It’s also quiet as the locals have stayed away due to the races.
70a4ff7543a63a2db88e12ec78199eec.jpg

f95b7940abb1d424c3cf3c32ca227c0c.jpg

2ff4a145b1c63dd2e351a50528239dd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, the Saturday grandstands are now sold out. But on Thursday you can buy a grandstand ticket at each stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange news about Peter Hickman coming through.

His loan BMW car found crashed into a wall, no driver present.....

Allegedly...

Attachments

• IMG-20220511-WA0020.jpg
    IMG-20220511-WA0020.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG-20220511-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20220511-WA0021.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG-20220511-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20220511-WA0029.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 169
Yep, seen all that as well as the pictures of the car, doesn't look good but maybe not if it was nicked.

Even if he loses his road licence he can still race on his race licence

Hmmmm. Wonder if he was doing his pre race routine driving the car round the track. Had a couple of beers beforehand ,crashed and decided not to wait around......nat ,nobody does that do they ?

Yep, seen all that as well as the pictures of the car, doesn't look good but maybe not if it was nicked.

Even if he loses his road licence he can still race on his race licence

If it was him and he was stupid enough to have crashed and left the scene Alcohol or not He should have the race licence revoked

Back
Top Bottom