VPN SKY SPORTS FRANCE

Gordyman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am in France and I want to watch sky sports live spurs v arsenal. I have sky go but it no longer works outside UK. I have searched Google for work around and it seems a VPN is the answer. My question is;-
I use my mobile phone as a hotspot as it is much better and reliable signal than weak campsite wifi and watch sky sports on my Samsung tablet as it's a bigger picture. As such do I download the vpn onto my phone or my tablet?
Thanks u

Last edited:
Get Nord VPN free trial for 30 days - I am thinking this as it says only about a 10% brake on the speed of supply. Then cancel of course. The "free" but wank one I used last time seemed to knock about 70% off speed. Or ask local pub as some matches are on French sports channels free to watch
HTHY

Get Nord VPN free trial for 30 days - I am thinking this as it says only about a 10% brake on the speed of supply. Then cancel of course. The "free" but wank one I used last time seemed to knock about 70% off speed. Or ask local pub as some matches are on French sports channels free to watch
HTHY

Hi Mick
Thanks for your reply. I am looking at trying express as it seems to get good reviews especially speed wise. Will cost 20 quid for 1 month though but better than risk missing the game altogether. I am so checking local pubs tomorrow just I case l get lucky.

I have tried this at times. I never managed to get my sky to work and had to uninstall/cancel. Might work for you, so try it a day or 2 early

I have subscribed to Nord vpn. Checked it out tonight and have full access to sky sports and bt sports both of whom I subscribe to in UK so at the moment I have the same access as I would if I was at home. No buffering all good. I can also load this on up to 6 other pieces of hardware too. I have signed up to a 2 year deal as I have more trips planned. It costs under £3 per month and full money back if unhappy within 30 days. So hopefully all OK. Especially if Spurs win tomorrow and Marquez on Sunday :friday

Back
Top Bottom