Newbie Just Saying Hello

Pootler

Reaction score
Cheshire (The bit stolen from Lancashire)
Joined the UKGSER forum today after lurking unregistered for a bit.

Based in North Cheshire (formerly known as South Lancashire in the good old days).

Not a stranger to BMW's having had both R850R and R1200R models some years back before switching to Kawasaki for a few bikes.

Bought a 750 GS a few weeks back and just getting used to it, had a few rides out and slowly getting used to it except for the chocolate fireguard screen which will be going soon!

Welcome back to the BMW fold, you clearly know what to expect from the BMW brand, and if you've been lurking, from the Forum. If you feel a bit more committed, try a subscription too, it is good value to get you access to all areas. :thumby:

Thank you for the welcome.
Possibly will do but the subscription element may need me to drop a subscription elsewhere to keep costs down. I tend to do things in small steps probably the best way to go forward will make that decision in December when my other one is due.

Welcome!
I had a F750GS previously and changed to a WRS screen (with holder) from Italy, it made the world of difference and pretty straightforward to switch. Happy riding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom