Bike Valet Service

Stephen H

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone know of any motorbike valet companies in Yorkshire? Wanting it making like new and don’t have the time to do it myself

Anyone know of any motorbike valet companies in Yorkshire? Wanting it making like new and don’t have the time to do it myself

Whereabouts in West Yorkshire are you, I would take it to a car valet business and get a quote. If they can do a car, surely they can do a bike?

Whereabouts in West Yorkshire are you, I would take it to a car valet business and get a quote. If they can do a car, surely they can do a bike?

You'd probably think they could....but I can just imagine the tense phone call....."Mr H.....erm, we've dropped your bike moving it about...."
I'd not have anyone near my bike unless they've solid experience of moving 1/4 of a ton on two wheels.

You'd probably think they could....but I can just imagine the tense phone call....."Mr H.....erm, we've dropped your bike moving it about...."
I'd not have anyone near my bike unless they've solid experience of moving 1/4 of a ton on two wheels.

That’s over thinking matters slightly. Would you have the same concerns with them driving your car for fear of them crashing it?

My details are on the Yorkshire group page.
Dave Lee
Clean Machine, mobile motorcycle cleaning, valet and detailing services.

Not really. A lot of car products don't transfer over to bikes. And we know where all the dirt collects and how to deal with it without harming the different metals and plastic.
Cheers Dave
Clean Machine

Back
Top Bottom