GSA left hand combination switch indicator button gone awol

Jennyp

Reaction score
Has anyone suffered the loss of the grey indicator switch button? Mine went awol when out on a ride. £278 for new switch from BMW….crazy money for the sake of a 50p bit of plastic. Of course 2nd hand switches in UK don’t exist and those elsewhere are crazy money. Now its a matter of creating one from a bit of oak wood. Wonder if 3D printing a replacement is a possibility?

If you can gat it into an STL file I can 3D print it for you if it helps? Got black, white & Orange PLA..

I think I had the indicator switch cluster somewhere, which I bought off ebay ages ago but don't quite know why. I think my indicator switches on the opposite sides of the bars were annoying me and I had a silly idea about converting my bike... I gave up, of course and [almost] got used to the switches ... I'll look for the switch in the box-o-bits in the garage, looks like I may be able to swap it for something more useful :)

Last edited:
Well, I found it, but posting pictures here is a bit of a faff. So if anyone needs LH bar switch cluster, let us know... cheers.

Back
Top Bottom