V100 Mandello

walkingpictures

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested about the new Guzzi,I emailed the nearest to me dealers...... Wheels Motorcycles in Peterborough...... to ask if they had an update on the release date and they said that they are expecting them to arrive towards the end of August (brought forward from 2023)with an expected price for the top spec Centenario around £15,000.

They also said they are taking deposits.

Think I'll wait until they actually arrive before I commit to buying one but after owning a Le Mans many years ago I am definitely interested.

Kimbo

Burton on Trent dealer has been taking refundable deposits for a few months now.

Mine has now been refunded!

Put my refundable deposit down about 2 months ago, can't bloody wait. I don't ever remember anyone saying the release date would be 2023. I've always thought it was Sept 22.

Just in case anyone is interested about the new Guzzi,I emailed the nearest to me dealers...... Wheels Motorcycles in Peterborough...... to ask if they had an update on the release date and they said that they are expecting them to arrive towards the end of August (brought forward from 2023)with an expected price for the top spec Centenario around £15,000.

They also said they are taking deposits.

Think I'll wait until they actually arrive before I commit to buying one but after owning a Le Mans many years ago I am definitely interested.

Kimbo

That’s bit bloody dear ..... hopefully you’ll be able to pick one up £2k off list over the winter ..

Back
Top Bottom