New Forest 2022 5,6,7 Aug, The TTiTs do.

what sort of time is the collective getting there? Is the camper van with the BBQ going to be around Friday night as well?

what sort of time is the collective getting there? Is the camper van with the BBQ going to be around Friday night as well?

I'm thinking of getting there between 1pm and 3pm. I could be wrong but I think the camper van with BBQ will only be there Saturday night

i am debating with myself if I should bring the dog. Which dog is also in my head. Who deserves a treat... If I do, I'll prob be there around 5. If I don't it's more likely around 3 or 4pm.

My little 8 year old miniature schnauzer is a little timid at first but she is well behaved and pretty cute.

One of my ex girlfriends had a very cute schnauzer too, but that's a different story.

Excellent news.

Ianak's camper will in fact be there from Friday. I will circulate a pic of it on the whatsapp group as a rallying point.

Ta. Not had any messages on WhatsApp yet. Invade you have sent anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning. We'll you've got amazing weather for this weekend. I've had a call asking if Rugged Roads will be open tomorrow. We don't normally open on Saturday, 'cos we've got to ride our bikes sometimes, but I'll be opening from 10am to 4pm, so if you need anything or just fancy popping in to say hi and have a look round, pop on over. We're about a 5 minute ride from where you're camping. And, if you fancy going for an icecream in Lymington on Saturday you're more than welcome to leave your bikes with us and take a short stroll down to the quay.

Good morning. We'll you've got amazing weather for this weekend. I've had a call asking if Rugged Roads will be open tomorrow. We don't normally open on Saturday, 'cos we've got to ride our bikes sometimes, but I'll be opening from 10am to 4pm, so if you need anything or just fancy popping in to say hi and have a look round, pop on over. We're about a 5 minute ride from where you're camping. And, if you fancy going for an icecream in Lymington on Saturday you're more than welcome to leave your bikes with us and take a short stroll down to the quay.
It’s time to get a kettle Annette lol

DJ123, Lagauk, Pukmeister all added to whatsapp :thumb

Got the New Forest 2022 Group on my Whatsapp, thanks. :thumb2

I need to go and check up on my mum, collect the dog and run a quick errand so I hope to be at the site around 3.

Ta. Not had any messages on WhatsApp yet. Invade you have sent anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Don - yes it would not allow me to add you automatically - you should have an invitation now, pls let me know if that doesn't appear. PS using *****498

Paul

Hi Don - yes it would not allow me to add you automatically - you should have an invitation now, pls let me know if that doesn't appear. PS using *****498

Paul
Can you add me to the WhatsApp group too please Paul so I can at least keep an eye on you! :thumb:D

Great to meet you all, sorry I couldn’t have stayed longer. I hope you had a great ride and saw a bit of the South Coast, have a safe journey home today.

Ride safe

Thanks everyone for making that a great weekend. The forest was looking absolutely beautiful, it really is a treasure.

Well done to the 'next generation' bikers - Abbi, Sean and Meg. They survived a weekend with a lot of old men, the conversation alternating between 'best biking kit' and prostate problems... Well done indeed.

Massive thanks to Ianak, who brought his motorhome along, so the weekend switched from potentially everyone on their hands and knees blowing a disposable BBQ into life, to the lap of luxury with tables, chairs, beer glasses, fridges, 2 gas BBQs, and an endless supply of tea. Thanks Ian that made a huge difference and everyone is very grateful. :beerjug:

Thanks too to Drew Zx9man for ferrying folks to and from the chippy in the Disco, and to all at Rugged Roads who called in on Saturday evening to really add to the party.

Pukmeister and Adventuredon, it was great that even though you had limited time you still came along. It was great that Ludo came - every Tosser do is better for the presence of a dog.

As usual the biggest win was that we all got the chance to put faces to names, and to be rude to each other face to face rather than over the internet. :D

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-08-06 at 11.59.08 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-06 at 11.59.08 AM.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 197
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-08-06 at 11.59.16 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-06 at 11.59.16 AM.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 128
Some more...

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-08-06 at 12.09.39 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-06 at 12.09.39 PM.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 281
  • Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 270
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 267
  • Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 272
Thanks all for a great weekend, nothing to add to what's already been said and it appears I took no photos at the site!

Cheers

Thanks All

Thanks all for a lovely weekend and great to meet everyone.

Abi had a wonderful time too and now wants me to buy: A VW T2 campervan, a dog, and a grass snake!

Sadly no mention of a Klim Marrakesh jacket, so she clearly wasn’t paying attention during our visit to Rugged Roads! :D

Aaah man.

Sitting at home watching the sun going down with a glass of rose.

Stupid thing, it was a non-event, but I kinda wish I was putting my tent up and eyeing up Ian for a space on his BBQ for my dinner....

Such a very simple formula, we should do it more often... in fact Tossers should do it more often across the UK. And in the US, Clifton!

Pick a camp site, pick a weekend, see who comes. So easy. Never failed to meet great people.

Back
Top Bottom