ConnectedRide cradle and bluetooth pairings

LankyRider

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

While I'm waiting for my GSA to arrive I'm trying to get my head around how the ConnectedRide cradle is setup in terms of the bluetooth pairings between the phone, the cradle, the TFT and my Sena headset.

Firstly, phone pairings, I know I have to pair my phone with the cradle itself but do I still have to pair it with the TFT as well, or only the cradle?

Secondly, Sena headset pairings, if I want to hear phone, nav instructions and music, do I just pair the Sena headset with the phone, the cradle or the TFT?

I know the Sena has multiple "slots" for pairing separate devices at the same time, like phone, satnav, etc, I'm just not sure what devices need pairing and I suspect if I pair everything with everything it will just cause problems, so looking for the recommended minimum setup.

Thanks in advance,

Charlie

I just pair the phone to the cradle and phone to the headset.

That's it, don't bother with the TFT, if you didn't it that way.

Phone to cradle and phone to TFT. Then headset to TFT

I just pair the phone to the cradle and phone to the headset.

That's it, don't bother with the TFT, if you didn't it that way.

Phone to cradle and phone to TFT. Then headset to TFT

Thanks EPG_19, feels like there is a word missing in your 2nd line.

What is the benefit of following your 3rd line instead of your 1st line?

Thanks EPG_19, feels like there is a word missing in your 2nd line.

What is the benefit of following your 3rd line instead of your 1st line?

I have no idea what kind of nonsense that says either.

The second line line should make comment to the fact that I dont bother with the TFT. Its just an extra thing I dont need.

If you did want the TFT in, then use the 3rd. You can then control extra things such as music as well as the GPS.

I have no idea what kind of nonsense that says either.

The second line line should make comment to the fact that I dont bother with the TFT. Its just an extra thing I dont need.

If you did want the TFT in, then use the 3rd. You can then control extra things such as music as well as the GPS.

Thanks, I'll probably try it with the TFT and see how it goes. Can always simplify it from there if I have issues.

Back
Top Bottom