Reg Number GS12 ALS

Devil

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

A few years ago my wife purchased this Reg number for me, GS12 ALS. Sadly when my wife was taken ill, i had to sell the bike at short notice.

Sadly my wife passed away.

I would love the change to recover this reg number, It was last on a R1200 (16 Plate), If the owner of this bike is here, Please drop me a line if your willing to let the plate go.

Kind regards
Al

According to the relevant websites it is not taxed or insured at the moment so it's either off road or possibly in a dealers showroom somewhere.

Hi Guys,

A few years ago my wife purchased this Reg number for me, GS12 ALS. Sadly when my wife was taken ill, i had to sell the bike at short notice.

Sadly my wife passed away.

I would love the change to recover this reg number, It was last on a R1200 (16 Plate), If the owner of this bike is here, Please drop me a line if your willing to let the plate go.

Kind regards
Al

I think a dealer would swap it back to 16 plate, im told its owned by a businessman. So i think its left in a garage. Alas i dont have any other info, i believe it might be close to edinburgh.

I think a dealer would swap it back to 16 plate, im told its owned by a businessman. So i think its left in a garage. Alas i dont have any other info, i believe it might be close to edinburgh.

Have you tried post the question on the BMW members site?

It has an MOT until 02 June 2023. You could try writing a letter to the DVLA and asking them if they would contact the current owner on your behave. If you don't ask it is a no, but if you do ask....... someone sympathetic may read your enquiry. Just a thought :)

Social media is your best bet. One of the good things about it. Facebook, Instagram regarding BMW groups. You might also try a local newspaper as it's a worthy human interest story. Good luck, wishing you the best.

It was only MOT’d recently. If you think it’s near Edinburgh is it worth ringing round the bike dealers to ask if they tested it? If you can find the testing station they may put you in touch with the owner.

A dealer might have it listed on Autotrader or an official Motorrad site.
I found this site. It has a display fault though it say 20 bikes found in search.
Maybe there's another official site.
Motorrad site

Back
Top Bottom