UPS

Courier or Estate agents as that description fits both.

Bought an item on eBay UK for £37 and paid vat of £13.50 which in itself more than 23%. Postage came to £16.
A week later cunty from UPS lands looking for €32. I'm not paying I said and he gives me a number to call. After a couple of days playing email tennis I sent them an IOSS number from the invoice which shows tax and duty paid. It'll take 4 weeks to sort out she says. I'm prepared to wait. Then the seller contacts me to say ups were onto him looking for £32. I told him to ignore it. I contact ups again and threaten them with legal action for extortion and theft. Next day item arrives with cunty driver who is agitated and aggressive and persistently bangs the glass in my front door with his keypad thingy. The missus goes out and asks him to stop where he giver her a mouthful of shite before driving away with the package only for him to return 10mins later and rings the fuck out of the bell. They are only a crowd of gangsters and in my opinion are trying it on with anyone the think they can scam.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Parcel from S&S Cycle in the U.S. delivered recently by UPS (over £1k's worth) tax and of £250 ish duty paid by cheque which driver reluctantly accepted 2nd time round as I explained that in all the UPS emails detailing it's delivery there was no facility to pay these charges on line.....Utter chumps!

Parcel from Fuelmoto in the U.S. delivered a few days later by Fedex. Tax & duty paid at checkout....parcel handed over, signed for....job done...no issues.:thumb

Every week since I get an email from some scamming shit pretending to be from UPS saying they have attempted to deliver my parcel and I need to contact blah blah blah to pay x, y, z. Vey plausible scam though, it's got all the UPS email footer graphics etc down to a tee.

Agree with UPS being a bunch of disorganised robbing shoite bags. Ordered parcel in UK. Site said duty and taxes were included on checkout. When they delayed shipping for nearly a week I no longer required the stuff ordered so cancelled my order. Too late they said as UPS had already collected it. From that day I must have had over a dozen emails from UPS looking for money. Told them to stuff it and if I received one more email the lot would go to my solicitor. Next a lady from UPS calls to apologise and tells me case closed parcel going back to UK. Shower of cnuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom