Into The West IX, Leenane, Co Galway - 2-4 September 2022

ChasMill has been kind enough to give me the contact details of the hotel. I’ve asked for a reservation.

Now, given my scant knowledge of Ireland, to find out where the hell it is. :aidan:beer:

Look forward to meeting you Richard :thumb

Off the Dublin ferry, head due west & when you reach the far coast turn right & follow the WAW north until you get to the hotel :comfort

Or buy a map of Ireland :rob

Off the Dublin ferry, head due west & when you reach the far coast turn right & follow the WAW north until you get to the hotel
If you overshoot when heading west, you will encounter extremely flooded roads. Keep going and you will end up in New York.

Found it!

More importantly perhaps, the hotel has confirmed my reservation for 2023, with the same dates as ChasMill.

I’ve just booked again will be bringing the other half .Confirmed by the hotel .

Well I arrived last week and where were you all? :D

Attachments

• 20220908_134820.jpg
    20220908_134820.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 252
Only one thing for it then, chowder and Guinness :)

Bad timing again, we'll see you next time...or the time after.

Attachments

• 20220908_134934-01.jpg
    20220908_134934-01.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 250
ChasMill has been kind enough to give me the contact details of the hotel. I’ve asked for a reservation.

Now, given my scant knowledge of Ireland, to find out where the hell it is. :aidan:beer:

I am unfortunately now a no-show, as I have discovered it clashes with a wedding.

Enjoy yourselves everyone.

I am unfortunately now a no-show, as I have discovered it clashes with a wedding.

Enjoy yourselves everyone.

Well that is a shame but hearty congratulations to you both. Do I need to buy a hat?

Booked for next year and will spend a couple more days in the area rather than blast in and out.

Back
Top Bottom