Into The West IX, Leenane, Co Galway - 2-4 September 2022

Double room booked, enjoyed it last year, the company, the craic, the scenery, the roads and the food was top class too.

Hotel booked be great to return to Ireland.
And great to have you back in Ireland :thumb

Double room booked, enjoyed it last year, the company, the craic, the scenery, the roads and the food was top class too.
See ya in September Al :beerjug:

Hello
Single room booked for 3 nights ,does anybody have code for Stena line please?

Rgds Allan :beerjug:
Hello & welcome Allan
I’ve never seen a code for travel across the Irish Sea but if you give Nutt Travel a shout they’ll likely do you a better deal than the Stena website

All added to the list

And great to have you back in Ireland :thumb

See ya in September Al :beerjug:

Hello & welcome Allan
I’ve never seen a code for travel across the Irish Sea but if you give Nutt Travel a shout they’ll likely do you a better deal than the Stena website

All added to the list

Will do

Single room booked, looking forward to it

Me and my trusty T700 are going over Thursday returning Monday night .Then back through deepest dark South Wales on Tuesday

Might take the T700 too, I will probably go Thursday and come back Tuesday
Booked for 3 nights in the Leenane hotel

Might take the T700 too, I will probably go Thursday and come back Tuesday
Booked for 3 nights in the Leenane hotel

Completed a CCW lap of Ireland few years ago went over via Belfast and onwards to Derry via A5002 coastal road ,amazing bit of road .Onwards down the Wild Atlantic Way .Pop over a day or 2 earlier and soak up the scenery.

Add me to the list Jochen. Flying solo.

I decided to phone the hotel as I knew it would be tight for space and didn't want to lose time waiting for the steam powered email system.

It was confirmed that I got the last room. The group booking and regular quota of rooms are now filled. Looks like we will be needing a reserve list again.

Back
Top Bottom