Into The West IX, Leenane, Co Galway - 2-4 September 2022

Would love to be joining you , but .................
The lure of a month + long trip to Greece via Istanbul to the FIM rally (Mototour of Nations in Kavala) has won !! Will be well on way to Poland when you are wrapping up on Sunday ..... approx 5 from Team Ireland going , via various routes , meeting up with 245 others there . Have fun and hope the weather is kind to you. Cheers, Alan

After a lot of uncertainty was cleared up, I'm finally going and really looking forward to it :thumb2

Would love to be joining you , but .................
The lure of a month + long trip to Greece via Istanbul to the FIM rally (Mototour of Nations in Kavala) has won !! Will be well on way to Poland when you are wrapping up on Sunday ..... approx 5 from Team Ireland going , via various routes , meeting up with 245 others there . Have fun and hope the weather is kind to you. Cheers, Alan

So that’s one Goldwing down….and I may have been persuaded by Jim to bring the old 1150GS rather than the white steed of wonderfulness (aka the Goldwing), so Jochen’s hearty statement: ‘sure, there’ll be no boreens on the ride out’ will raise no concerns :augie

Attachments

• DD67906A-7C42-43EC-87EE-9572D56228DF.jpg
    DD67906A-7C42-43EC-87EE-9572D56228DF.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 152
So that’s one Goldwing down….and I may have been persuaded by Jim to bring the old 1150GS rather than the white steed of wonderfulness (aka the Goldwing), so Jochen’s hearty statement: ‘sure, there’ll be no boreens on the ride out’ will raise no concerns :augie

Silencer would def'n look better with panniers on !!! (have fun - I will . PS your suggestion of a visit to G has been incorporated !!)

After a lot of uncertainty was cleared up, I'm finally going and really looking forward to it :thumb2
Good. The run-out would have been difficult without an experienced sweeper :D

Would I lie to you :nenau
There's a couple of fairly minor roads but nothing like last year. The Wing will just waft along on most of the (specially picked for you :comfort) roads
However, I feel I must point out that it is a GS event :p

7.30 flight from Stansted to Knock tomorrow. I’ll do my best not to drink all the Guinness.

so after speaking to the passportless one a coupla days ago i was thinking about it only a little bit

just looked at flights and here to knock - go via barcelona milan and one choice was cork then edinburgh then knock

the only direct flights were on the way back :nenau

think i wont :D

so after speaking to the passportless one a coupla days ago i was thinking about it only a little bit

just looked at flights and here to knock - go via barcelona milan and one choice was cork then edinburgh then knock

the only direct flights were on the way back :nenau

think i wont :D

don't forget flights to Shannon, the magic bus or a lift!

50+ attendees so far. Is that the highest attendance yet?

Currently there are no children left in Prague.... they are all like statues outside our doors praying for fine weather for the weekend.

Safe travels to Leenane folks especially if you have along way to come. Keep the rubber side down!

50+ attendees so far. Is that the highest attendance yet?
It's similar to last year

Currently there are no children left in Prague.... they are all like statues outside our doors praying for fine weather for the weekend.
Good man Mike. Forecast has improved somewhat but let them keep doing their thing :thumb

Back
Top Bottom