Into The West IX, Leenane, Co Galway - 2-4 September 2022

I couldn't wait. Just home after a last minute visit with the wife for 2 nights.

I love this place and the food............ to die for.

See you all in September

IMG_9678.jpg

Seventh on a waiting list. Too busy working so missed the post. Will try and make it Jochen.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

I don't suppose anyone has any discount codes for Irish Ferries or Stena do they?

Jeez louise, they have gone up since last time I came across!!

I don't suppose anyone has any discount codes for Irish Ferries or Stena do they?

Jeez louise, they have gone up since last time I came across!!

Nutt Travel
Got a return for £88 v’s £110 or 120 from Stena (Cairnryan to Belfast)

Well Angela has just been in contact to make sure we are all attending as promised. No changes here thankfully. Just another 3 weeks to wait to see all your happy faces again and experience the great food, drink and service from all in Leenane.

Now.... what have the organisers done about securing the same weather as last year or better......

what have the organisers done about securing the same weather as last year or better......

Not a thing Mike :p
I have no 'pull' with any deities and besides, the weather usually does what it wants to do anyway :aidan

Before the bridge in Leenanne was washed away.

Taken in 2003.
Well, what does it mean?

Attachments

• Grammar3.jpg
    Grammar3.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 179
Was in Leenane yesterday in the glorious sunshine..... the way I like it! (note to organisers)

I was with a mate who over a flatbread chick sambo out at the "Misunderstood Herron" food truck just past the Killary harbour WAW sign decided that if space was available he would also come for the weekend. Back we went to the hotel and got the last available single room in the place.... its a converted broom closet but he's a small lad thankfully.
Jockser you might add Donagh Galvin to your confirmed list please.

PS.
Road from Mam towards Leenane resurfaced for about 1km. Road from Mam towards Carndonagh resurfaced in spots for about 5km this weekend.

Maybe we are some of those

Originally Posted by Jockser

Makes me wonder who has booked & not told me

Myke and Tom each have a room booked since long time ago.
For those of you who have forgotten:
Tom fell off Pan European on way home whilst entering Westport 2 years ago - too many painkillers.
We did not make it last year because I had dismantled my Sternum, Clavicle and 3 ribs whilst MTB trail riding a week before the event.
Better luck this year, but still trail riding.

Back
Top Bottom