The Wrinkly Owly 21 Dales run thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likely be up for this. What time does it kick off tomorrow? Rob (on another v85tt)

Brilliant days riding, Steve. Thanks very much to everyone for the company today :thumb2

I'll second that Paul.

I was a bit nervous this morning when the first two fuel stations were shut but I rode on steadily and fuelled up in Tebay.

I needn't have worried as I could only squeeze 13.3 ltrs into the 17 ltr tank so I had another 40+ miles left at 57.7mpg. That give me a range of over 200 miles taking it steadily.

Considering all the low gear work uo and down countless hills I am happy with that.

Thanks

Thanks Steve for being the lone ride out provider. I expect you to update us with what you buy next, whatever it is!

An enjoyable day - Thanks Steve :thumb

No drop of system required and no one left behind - You must be getting slow or we are getting faster :D

Definately getting slower, mostly by choice, which is why I dropped back to the V85 from the KTM.
Many thanks to those who tagged along. 6 of us, which I felt was just about right.
Sadly we missed out the inner loop, which I think is the best part of the run. It's a bloody big day though to get 250 miles in on those roads.
Perhaps next year I'll start with the inner loop.

I had a little chuckle to myself as Paul Young took the lead over Buttertubs and another followed him........:blast for about 500yds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom