GS shock repairs.

Ted

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just like to say thanks and recommend Luke (Denz0) T-Tech Suspension services for sorting out the shocks on my GS. Have Wilbers with factory ESA. Shocks due a service and fault on rear leveling motor (not working) Carried out a full service on both shocks and even sent me a spare rear leveling unit to try on the bike, so could isolate the problem. Need any suspension work doing, he has all the knowledge and gear to repair almost any shocks. All back together and working like new. All for fraction of the price of most other shops. Sent pictures of work done and what needed doing very thorough. Happy chappy and rejuvenated bike.
:beerjug:

I know BMW dealers get a bashing on here, quite rightly so sometimes. But cant thank my local one, Williams Manchester Motorrad enough. They tested the old ones and even tested the Denz0 supplied parts before fitting to make sure they would work. All while I waited, tech very helpful and gave me copies of print outs etc, at very reasonable cost.:thumby:

I use T-tech a lot.

Professional and friendly. 100% recommended.

You'd be INSANE to give your dealer £1500 for a new shock for the sake of a blown seal.

Back
Top Bottom