My 40th R9T

blues n twos

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Took a few pics and thought..... yeah :thumb2

A few little tweaks, had the snorkel coated black and had a yellow decal made, fitted the unit garage bigger screen and had that colour coded to match. Engine bars, sump guard and rear rack.

Love the way it looks :thumb2

Jon

Attachments

• 58828139-E76C-480B-9492-5CA8B3EA7067.jpg
    58828139-E76C-480B-9492-5CA8B3EA7067.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 131
Nice bike, I like the blacked out look. I have a rizoma fuel cap that would look the nuts on that going cheap if you fancy it!
Craig

Nice bike, I like the blacked out look. I have a rizoma fuel cap that would look the nuts on that going cheap if you fancy it!
Craig

Hi Craig,

Will that work with an SW Motech pro tank ring do you know?

Interested if it does :D

Jon

Hi Jon
I've had a look the tank ring on a website, as I've never had one, the Rizoma cap completely replaces the OEM filler cap leaving just three securing bolts visible.
To be fair, the cap really looks the business on a black tank, so partially coving it with the tank ring would spoiling the effect,IMHO!
Conclusion,I'm not sure if it will fit or not,if it would help, pm you email address and I'll send you images of the bolt configuration
Cheers
Craig

With the bars and risers did you find the brake and clutch hoses were long enough, needed disconnection and re-routing or replacing/extending ? Found the clutch side on mine very tight when fitting ROX risers to standard bars.

With the bars and risers did you find the brake and clutch hoses were long enough, needed disconnection and re-routing or replacing/extending ? Found the clutch side on mine very tight when fitting ROX risers to standard bars.

I had no problem with the cables at all with the bars. Still plenty of give in the cables. In fact the rear brake line was a bit tight once the Footpegs lowering kit was fitted but at the limit of what I felt comfortable with. I didn’t force anything but not much slack left now. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom