J&S Bikenight

Is this every Wednesday, or particular Wednesdays? Nice ride out from mine to J&S and do-able on a Wednesday after work.

Is this every Wednesday, or particular Wednesdays? Nice ride out from mine to J&S and do-able on a Wednesday after work.

Not every week they used to do 3 or four a year for local charities until the Covid outbreak stopped them.
Only just restarted they will probably do more worth a ride in just to see the bikes, if you are on Facebook like their site and they will post about them and other offers.

I won one of the raffle prizes so had to go back on Saturday morning to collect.

No Stu, I bought a new Shoei Neotec from Millennium a week or two ago. Are you in Spain now?

No Stu, I bought a new Shoei Neotec from Millennium a week or two ago. Are you in Spain now?

I set off on Friday, but running around after the grandson today or I'd have ridden to J&S with you.:thumb2

PS, weather permitting.:D

Deffo sounds like a good night - I'll try and get to one, as soon as the GS is convinced that oil should remain on the INSIDE of the final drive, and not all over the back wheel....:mad:

Deffo sounds like a good night - I'll try and get to one, as soon as the GS is convinced that oil should remain on the INSIDE of the final drive, and not all over the back wheel....:mad:

That's 2 big problems in one!

Regarding the J&S store
Funny, i never knew about this and a few months ago was out for a ride and id just commented to my mate that even though the weather was nice, there isnt many bikes around.
as always when you say something like that, we suddenly started seeing bikes up and down?
went round a bend and J&S was there, pulled in and lots of bikers eating bacon butties and drinking coffee..... so we joined in, like you do :)
its a good hour or more from my house.
Its ok if you live close-ish, but wouldn't travel for hours to get there.

the J&S in Leeds is a little closer for me.

Have to agree, the place was indeed mobbed. I got there just before 19.00 and my first thought was, try not to run anyone over and where on earth can I park the bike. Having successfully negotiated the parking, I wandered around the bikes for a while, got a cup of tea, wandered a bit more and generally soaked up the atmosphere. A mid week treat

That's 2 big problems in one!

Regarding the J&S store
Funny, i never knew about this and a few months ago was out for a ride and id just commented to my mate that even though the weather was nice, there isnt many bikes around.
as always when you say something like that, we suddenly started seeing bikes up and down?
went round a bend and J&S was there, pulled in and lots of bikers eating bacon butties and drinking coffee..... so we joined in, like you do :)
its a good hour or more from my house.
Its ok if you live close-ish, but wouldn't travel for hours to get there.

the J&S in Leeds is a little closer for me.

I think that one or two other J&S stores are also doing this might be worthwhile keeping an eye on their Facebook site for the Leeds store.

Back
Top Bottom