Adv 350

Well done, can’t wait to hear what you think of it when you get it, rode mine to work today and the more I ride it the more it makes sense!

I wonder which one of us will have it the longest or will Farkle it the most, we both have a track record for spending a load of money on bikes then selling them lol 😆

I wonder which one of us will have it the longest or will Farkle it the most, we both have a track record for spending a load of money on bikes then selling them lol

Ha ha .
I’ll only be getting heated grips and top box . Will order the latter shortly :)

Going to get this

17b1850f9b02638ba26aed40bb4c0114.jpg

It’s about £150 compared to something like £700 for the Honda smart box !!!!

Martin I really wouldn’t go with the smart top box mate, it’s a load of money for what essentially is the standard top box without a key to open it but you still need the key to remove it from the bike, the only good thing about it is it does lock when you walk away from the bike if you forget!!
Bad thing is it’s got 4 metal fixings on the inside of the lid just waiting to damage your helmet, these I’ll address asap
Rob

Martin I really wouldn’t go with the smart top box mate, it’s a load of money for what essentially is the standard top box without a key to open it but you still need the key to remove it from the bike, the only good thing about it is it does lock when you walk away from the bike if you forget!!
Bad thing is it’s got 4 metal fixings on the inside of the lid just waiting to damage your helmet, these I’ll address asap
Rob

I’m not !! See above.

Just ordered the Givi box and rack from Motocard and it was £136 delivered !!

And that’s with VAT !! If I put Guernsey as delivery country they knock off VAT but charge £96 delivery !!

Just checked and the Honda smart top box is about £510 without Vat so I’ve saved nearly £400 !!

Good call, that’s what I would have got if the bike didn’t have it filled already !!

Ha ha .
I’ll only be getting heated grips and top box . Will order the latter shortly :)

Going to get this

17b1850f9b02638ba26aed40bb4c0114.jpg

It’s about £150 compared to something like £700 for the Honda smart box !!!!

Is the the 'baguette' collection model??

Just been to dealer and sat in the bike . Still in workshop as yet to be PDI’d

fd328028e9ace42fc61a4f40597e868c.jpg

9c7afbdcf52ba2c8d44912453b982b5e.jpg

Feels pretty good . I’m sure there’s more leg room than the Forza and I love the minimalist display etc .

Went firm on the grey one which should be coming in about two weeks .

See you have joined the facebook group, you'll have to play nicer on there, they are not very forgiving :)

Much prefer the looks of the Adv but went for the Forza coz its my daily commute, 35 mile round trip mix of A1 and twisty's, Give's great weather protection so think it was a good call.
Plenty of go and great fun, No problem overtaking most things, average about 76mpg, suspension has softened up, but still pick my lines carefully coz of the shit roads.
Only bling I've added is a hugger and a Givi screen, the screen was a big improvement over stock but after 42 miles stress fractures started around the mounting holes, so don't see it lasting long, and would,nt recommend one. ( No I didn't over tighten screws and did use the supplied plastic washers).
Had a few day's off so had ride out to Kielder other day, 200 miles and no aches or sore arse so alls good...
The light weight and low CG make it a breeze to move about in the garage to...:thumb2

Had a little ride on mine today and how its possible I really don't know but it seems so much quicker than yesterday, obviously its just me but it really seemed to nip along at quite a good lick, im getting happier with it each day, fitted the Alarm today just waiting for the optimate lead and front fog lights to arrive and that will do for a minute, searching for a end can from one of the cheaper companies, im not paying £800 for a end can for a scooter, ordered paint for the wheels today so that should be here Wednesday, so there's the weekend sorted !!

A word of warning, when I tried the Forza and the ADV they both had Acra end cans on them and they sounded shite, disproportionately loud for a scooter and basically annoying

Just my 20 centimes worth…..

I must admit I’d like it a little louder but not annoyingly loud, I pulled the baffle out of my gts300 arrow can and it was horrendous put it back immediately
I’d need to hear one before I buy one I think

Well the gold spray arrived today so I thought sod it lets do it I think it looks better, brightens is up a bit

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0844.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0844.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 488
  • thumbnail_IMG_0845.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0845.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 496
  • thumbnail_IMG_0846.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0846.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 490
No broke the beads and masked them up, easier than taking them off and no need to re balance as the tyre stays in exactly the same position:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom