Adv 350

Dealer just called . The grey one which was due in two weeks may well not arrive till November .
So he’s letting me have the silver one instead . Pick it up next week .

817fea84f37003cde7ce05cbf41af8ff.jpg

Excellent Id so prefer the silver unfortunatly I had no choice, I think the silver is the best colour without doubt
let us know what you think of it when you collect it

Picked this up this morning

First impressions are good, haven’t tested acceleration really as I’m running it in but even on a partial throttle it has absolutely no trouble cruising at 110/120 kmh, which is all it really needs to do. There will be plenty left once it’s run in :thumb2

Was surprised how well it deals with going uphill without losing speed, it’s not flat around here

The suspension feels a bit like a scooter but does seem to handle pretty well and it’s both agile in town and very stable at speed, the Pirelli Diablo tires seem good, the seat is OK

Finish is very good, clocks are nice, I had Honda heated grips fitted, the top box won’t hold our 2 full face helmets but they both fit under the seat no problem

Freebies from the dealer include a Honda ruck sack, hi vis vest and a Honda branded Optimate 3 with the fly lead installed under the seat, didn’t expect that :nenau

Very happy bunny so far :nod

Attachments

• 989C0E96-6030-4B1B-81FC-8D45421F128B.jpg
    989C0E96-6030-4B1B-81FC-8D45421F128B.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 393
  • 1F80F0CD-8075-45BD-8D5B-B943A037B9B7.jpg
    1F80F0CD-8075-45BD-8D5B-B943A037B9B7.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 392
Picked this up this morning

First impressions are good, haven’t tested acceleration really as I’m running it in but even on a partial throttle it has absolutely no trouble cruising at 110/120 kmh, which is all it really needs to do. There will be plenty left once it’s run in :thumb2

Was surprised how well it deals with going uphill without losing speed, it’s not flat around here

The suspension feels a bit like a scooter but does seem to handle pretty well and it’s both agile in town and very stable at speed, the Pirelli Diablo tires seem good, the seat is OK

Finish is very good, clocks are nice, I had Honda heated grips fitted, the top box won’t hold our 2 full face helmets but they both fit under the seat no problem

Freebies from the dealer include a Honda ruck sack, hi vis vest and a Honda branded Optimate 3 with the fly lead installed under the seat, didn’t expect that :nenau

Very happy bunny so far :nod

Nice, but this is a thread about the ADV350 !

it is a 350 Adv with a different dress on !!
lovely bike enjoy it and get them wheels sprayed a different colour brighten it up nice metallic light blue or gold:okay:beerjug:

Took both the 350Adv and the Vespa GTS 300 out today to do a sort of performance comparison over a set distance not measured but from point to point from a standstill both bikes with the traction off the vespa got to 50 the adv 60 the next point the vespa 52 the adv 54 so they are pretty much the same where the adv comes into its own is from 50 upwards its quicker to 90 than the vespa is to 80
to be honest id prefer it was quicker to 60 but its still no slouch and either bike not really meant for that, i suppose they are on par as the Vespa is some 4bhp less but the Adv is around 26kgs heavier !! so initial whizz seems less

the Adv is much smoother engine wise and even with the Bitubo shocks allround on the vespa the ADV is a much plusher ride and conforms better over bumps and the wind protection is much better on the adv even with the vespa screen fitted

all in all apart from going out with the scooter club id take the ADV so it aint that bad !! I may look at gloss clear coating the adv so its shiney not matt, like i did to my son in laws Yamaha 900GT matt is a pain to clean and keep looking good even with the right shampoo and wax

Rob

Am I right in thinking that the 350 ADV doesn't have the Bluetooth controller on the left-hand handlebar which can cause problems for long legged persons on the Forza? The pictures I've seen seem to suggest that this is the case.

You are correct John the adv’s Bluetooth is controlled by the left hand switchgear as arsey showed in his pic, it does not have that thingy hanging off the left hand bar just prime to get smashed off by someone’s knee definitely a better idea
Rob

You are correct John the adv’s Bluetooth is controlled by the left hand switchgear as arsey showed in his pic, it does not have that thingy hanging off the left hand bar just prime to get smashed off by someone’s knee definitely a better idea
Rob

Ta, I'm being a long legged person and I suspect that it would become very irritating.

Written in the conclusion it says the ADV would be fine for fire trails and gravel tracks. Does this mean that the belt drive is fully enclosed to protect it from gravel and other crap getting to the belt, so maybe a trip to Prudhoe Bay would be feasible?

Back
Top Bottom