I went full Parisien a few weeks back, so now gay and suicidal :thumb2

Attachments

• BE4A8DB1-032F-4F56-8226-E8E778B7DEF1.jpg
    BE4A8DB1-032F-4F56-8226-E8E778B7DEF1.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 369
  • 1884EBC3-CFB0-4666-9C05-2074C20F432A.jpg
    1884EBC3-CFB0-4666-9C05-2074C20F432A.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 370
At the NEC the dealer who brought it down said they liked it as it showed no finger prints, like the other finishes do.

Sounds awfully like "Sales person talk covering for Head Office Design- also Marketing divisions closed focus".

Completely un-related, buy new Bose noise-cancellation headphones at an airport duty free for £250-plus, then get onto the aircraft and find that there's no actual connector lead to plug into the on-board IFE entertainment outlets! (U.S. geek marketers only having experience with Bluetooth streaming from their laptops in flight...Duh!)

For sale on Facebook group

ADV350 for sale

One owner, registered March 2022. It's the dark grey one. The dealer fitted a Datatool Stealth tracker and Oxford grips pre-delivery. I've Datatagged it myself (Honda don't include that any more). 2-year service plan paid for (transferable to new owner). I've got a Givi tall screen in the shed which I only tried on it in the summer, and bought a Givi top box to go with the bike. These might be included, it depends on price. There's a little superficial scratching on the exhaust cover where I scuffed it on the door putting it away. And a small spot of paint has flaked off by the tunnel. The matt paint isn't the toughest, so I've put protective film around the areas where you might rub with a foot. I've put a screen protector on the display. 2400 miles. Stored under cover at work and home. There's no finance on it. It's a great bike and I really don't want to sell it, but needs must.

There's a Garmin satnav fitted at the moment (with lifetime maps) which I'm taking off but might consider selling with the bike if there's interest.

I'd like to see how close I can get to £5k. We're close to J.19 M5 (Bristol area).

d631d311b35c505aa6f414c6120abb52.jpg

the ADV will see quicker than the Forza. better bike not just in my opinion

Guess What I just bought back !!

yep, delighted the ride home although wet was a pleasure

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0844.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0844.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 328
LOL Yep glad to have it back
not got to fit Denali's, heated grips, spots, alarm, Optimate lead, 12v USBs, as I did all that when I bought it last time Ha Ha still not 100% into the colour but if its really not for me ill strip it down and get in in the booth !!

its a great colour on a fab machine

Very rare bikes as Honda can sell everyone they get hold of .
Of all the bikes I’ve owned in the last few years , the ADV350 is one of the very best , given its price and versatility.
It’ll do 95 mph, and return 75/80 mpg, is comfy for me at 6’1” and the under seat storage is huge ,
Adding a Givi top box with backrest and rack for a mere £140 delivered has doubled the storage .
You could quite easily use one as an only bike if needed .
So much more than the sum of its parts and all for a quarter of the new price of a GS

615864e6b6bda6ea34549506e1b83e5f.jpg

Yep I have been looking for one since about a week after I sold my one and bought the TMax 560 Tech max, big mistake !! and I have not been able to find one, there was one on ebay very low miles but the guy wanted well over £6k for it !!
I just bought this back its got
Smart top box which is over £600 with the fitting kit
Heated grips
alarm
spot lights
Denali hooter
Twin USBs under the seat
Optimate lead
just had a service with 1500 miles on it for £5250 which I jumped at

Rob

Yep I have been looking for one since about a week after I sold my one and bought the TMax 560 Tech max, big mistake !! and I have not been able to find one, there was one on ebay very low miles but the guy wanted well over £6k for it !!
I just bought this back its got

am I reading it right that this was your ADV ,you sold it ,then bought it back ? high praise for the machine if so....hope it wasn't an expensive lesson. enjoy.....want to be out on mine today but its lashing down again

Yes you are correct since selling it I’ve had a new tmax 560 tecmax, a f900gt a gsxs1000gt a tiger sport 660 which I still have and this adv again now down to just the 6 bikes !! It’s pi55ing down here today as well and it’s new car day today can’t imagine what that will turn up like !!

Anyone fitted an aftermarket can to there ADV or Forza ??

Rob

https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthread.php/580737-Adv-350?p=6317044&viewfull=1#post6317044

When I tried them both before ordering mine they both had acra end cans on (one was actually a 125, the other was a 350), for me they just attracted attention and sounded too loud for a little scooter, just my opinion of course, yours may differ

As an aside, I think most of the noise you hear when riding is actually induction noise from the air box

Just a thought I see a neat little Arrow can on eblag with removable baffles so thought it may sound a bit better and loose some weight, Easier that me trying LOL

Rob

Back
Top Bottom