Adv 350

I agree not a lot of difference between the std ADV and the Touring Version, bet there is in the price though

It’s interesting, even though it’s a big selling model there’s not a lot of accessories for it you can get from the UK companies

It’s interesting, even though it’s a big selling model there’s not a lot of accessories for it you can get from the UK companies

In places like Thailand they bling them up like Christmas trees in the same way some do here with their GS ‘cos it’s their local awesome steed

In Europe scooters are generally transport rather than being your pride and joy

I've been unlucky enough to have had two Forza 300/350's damaged while parked outside my place of work, now need another replacement. Was looking at the ADV350, but was concerned about the weather protection as I ride all year round. I have decent kit and both heated grips/gloves, but would love to hear from someone who has used the ADV through the winter, especially if an aftermarket screen has been fitted. I'm 6'2", so even with the Forza 350 screen fully up, I still needed a lip spoiler to push the airflow over my head, but the Forza is a little too cramped for my height, am hoping the ADV is a little more relaxed. Any feedback appreciated.

I've been unlucky enough to have had two Forza 300/350's damaged while parked outside my place of work, now need another replacement. Was looking at the ADV350, but was concerned about the weather protection as I ride all year round. I have decent kit and both heated grips/gloves, but would love to hear from someone who has used the ADV through the winter, especially if an aftermarket screen has been fitted. I'm 6'2", so even with the Forza 350 screen fully up, I still needed a lip spoiler to push the airflow over my head, but the Forza is a little too cramped for my height, am hoping the ADV is a little more relaxed. Any feedback appreciated.

Not ridden mine at speed in shite weather but I tied the Forza 350 before I bought the ADV. The latter is much more comfy for me at 6’1”

I have the ADV. I test rode both in bad weather, they both gave a similar protection over approx a 20 mile ride. as you say the screen is a little better on the Forza. I am 6ft so you are a little taller than me. I have the Std screen on the ADV and when fully up ,and I am wearing a full face helmet, I don't get any issues. I think they both go to the same height, but the Forza is slightly wider. if you are wearing quality gear like you say, I don't think you will have any issues. The screen on the ADV is not electric like the Forza,but I am sure you knew that

Thanks for the feedback, gives me more confidence I'm doing the right thing.

I've absolutely loved the electric screen on the Forza's over the last couple of years, so convenient. But I lived with fixed screens on bikes previous to those, so I'm sure I'll manage.

Just in P&H in Crawley and they have two silver ADV350s which don’t have SOLD signs on them, if anybody is looking for one .

The thing is, if they are cancelled orders they are supposed to be sent back to Honda so other folk who are waiting can get them. Guess what ?, no one is doing that. :blast

The thing is, if they are cancelled orders they are supposed to be sent back to Honda so other folk who are waiting can get them. Guess what ?, no one is doing that. :blast

When I ordered mine last year there had to be an actual name against the order for the dealer to submit it. I'm guessing that them ordering one for Mr D. Duck or Ms. M. Mouse wouldn't have passed the test!

My local dealer has one .
Guy ordered it then after waiting four months he didn’t like the colour !!
I think it’s great

d18c4b51c04909e16ae7d4e38c483088.jpg

823be12c96990941b1b290942971316a.jpg

Same colour as mine, im not fantastically into it, would have much preferred Silver, but when I got mine there was an 8 month waiting list so needs must, however with the gold wheels and stripes I did I think it makes it a little less bland, love the little bike though, great bit of kit

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0844.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0844.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 155
Same colour as mine, im not fantastically into it, would have much preferred Silver, but when I got mine there was an 8 month waiting list so needs must, however with the gold wheels and stripes I did I think it makes it a little less bland, love the little bike though, great bit of kit

How do you get on with that screen aerofoil thing, Does it make a difference ?

Yes a big one for me, this is a cheap and cheerful one from ebay about £20 thought id give it a try before I go and buy the real one but to be honest they are really good quality so I bought another 2 one for another bike and one as a spare, on the Triumph tiger sport 660 it was a night and day difference
Rob

Yes a big one for me, this is a cheap and cheerful one from ebay about £20 thought id give it a try before I go and buy the real one but to be honest they are really good quality so I bought another 2 one for another bike and one as a spare, on the Triumph tiger sport 660 it was a night and day difference
Rob

Got a link ?

Back
Top Bottom