Adv 350

Though this video fails to impress with Adventure Boy's deluxe wheel paint job, and lacks Arsey's alternative after-market GIVI top box "£149 delivered"!), there's some interesting footage here from a Spanish review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep53Qn5UXB0

During a couple of weeks holiday near Malaga, have not yet seen any on the roads to this point.

Peugeot getting in on the act

35b566ee624fed7511e4697880d7faec.png

@ Arsey
Thanks for that - it almost deserves a new posting of its' own, don't you think?
(They ought to have had you take the photos, given your own great oceanside work....)

They seem a bit on the heavy side, at 231kg, versus your ADV 350...

@ Arsey
Thanks for that - it almost deserves a new posting of its' own, don't you think?
(They ought to have had you take the photos, given your own great oceanside work....)

They seem a bit on the heavy side, at 231kg, versus your ADV 350...

I’ve done as much,but there’s no obvious section apart from a listing in :”Our other bikes” under no sub-section.
I’ve messaged BHT suggesting a scoot section !

Does look quite nice, but I think the Adv350 is nicer !! but then again I would owning one LOL

nice looking competitor to the ADV, but heavier and at nearly 2k more ......think I will be staying with my faithful and fun to ride Honda

I ordered mine a good few months back, but then bought a Kymco DTX 360 while waiting.

The Honda has now arrived, a bit earlier than I’d expected, and the Kymco is in the garage with the rack fitted and a nice aluminium ton box installed, so I have to decide now whether to sell the Kymco and pick the Honda up, or just stick with what I have.

They are going to be broadly similar bikes, and are about the same price, so I suppose I’m hoping that someone knows if there is actually anything that really sets them apart.

not sure on the differences between the two models, I have the ADV350, but never ridden or even seen the Kymco. I would have thought though that the Honda would be of better build quality and should have a better value of resale, when you decide to move it on ?

Those with ADV 350’s coming soon wont be disappointed, I’ve had mine a few months now and love it, the GS is now out of MOT and I hadn’t noticed because it’s so easy to roll the ADV out of the garage and when you get to where your going stash your helmet & gloves under the seat and wander off.

It hasn’t got the protection of the forza but the screen is good enough and the bodywork does a good job of keeping the cold & rain off my lower half, performance wise it is really quick off the mark and will sit at about 75mph all day long and is good for about 85 mph (even though the speedo says its doing over 90 as it is a bit optimistic)

What’s missing - span adjustable levers and a mount to put the XT on the top of the handlebar clamps (I cant quite get it in the right place with the ram mount)

It puts a smile on my face every time I ride it and is really making me wonder if I need anything else…

Thanks for that, I wanted something to mount it closer to the handlebar clamps, I’ll keep looking.

It’s hard to tell. Some Japanese brands re-badge Kymcos nowadays and sell them as their own.

Back
Top Bottom