Adv 350

That’s not bad John
I was told by 3 Honda dealers when I was looking for my one that if I put a deposit down then the expected delivery date would be the 2nd week of December!!
Luckily one of them kept my number and rand me when a guy cancelled his order, I paid for it over the phone there and then and collected it the next day although I had to have the smart top box !!

That's not for a September delivery but February 2023, and similar for quite a few other Honda bikes, some Forza 350's before then.

I put down a deposit for a silver one :D

Ok fellas
As I am really enjoying riding the GTS 300 so much I have not ridden the ADV350 at all its now on around 200 miles I beleive
The bike is a 2022 on a 22 plate and has the following

Matte red
Gloss Gold wheels
Smart top box £700
Alarm £55.00
Oxford latest heated grips £79.00
Denali Split Air hooters £59.00
Optimate Charger lead under seat £12.00
Twin USB Charger lead under seat £17.99

I bought this 2 weeks ish ago and gave £6399 for it then put the above bits on it the first service is included in the deal but has to be carried out at the dealership where the bike was bought in Bury St Edmunds

I want £6300 back for it so resonable saving on bike and all the bits if anyone is interested pm me or give me a ring on 07984 223965 if not ill keep it and use it when I get bored with using the Vespa either way you wont find cheaper infact you wont find one at all as per this thread
ill pop it up in the non GS bikes for sale in a couple of dsys, just thought id offer it here first just in case
Ill be away touring on the GS from Thursday for a week so wont be back until the 28th
Rob

Well after a 160 mile trip on the ADV to collect some bits from the dealer my opinion of the little bike has changed, riding between 75-85 mph with the odd 90 the bike felt really responsive pulled well handled well and was very comfi, so fcuk it ill keep it and use it for what i bought it for
especially as they told me today that if i ordered another one today it would not be delivered till Feb 2023 !!
I cancelled the order for the new Tmax today as stated in another thread £12,700 for a scooter to do 2 miles each way to work is a waste of money and bike
ill order a nice end can tomorrow lol
Rob

Top box and bracket finally arrived from Motocard, having ordered early July .
Fits nicely and doubles storage . Not bad for £136 delivered !!

e403448135fa34881860c05248de11f6.jpg

61b0e451f92fac3b328c87fae3cfbdf8.jpg

3b42065fe8d74c7a2adb1bd3816a11ed.jpg

great info on this thread lads. Rode both the ADV and the Forza today, little torn between the two ,Forza scooter might be best at what I will be doing with it, but the ADV is more of a bike /scooter,if that makes sense ! great info though

Deals are out there and the bikes seem to be coming through a lot quicker

do you guys who have the ADV still have them ? any further info or feedback after 6 months of ownership ? TIA

I sold mine bought the Tmax 560 in the end and hated it, traded that in for a F900XR which was a great little bike but the Engine noise and clutch soon put paid to that, so traded that for a GSXS-1000GT
I am waiting for Arsey to sell his silver one and ill buy it as I regret selling mine !!
Great little bike

Rob

I sold mine bought the Tmax 560 in the end and hated it, traded that in for a F900XR which was a great little bike but the Engine noise and clutch soon put paid to that, so traded that for a GSXS-1000GT
I am waiting for Arsey to sell his silver one and ill buy it as I regret selling mine !!
Great little bike

Rob

Blimey you have been busy !

Mine came last week red. love it . nearly time for its first service, super to ride and commute on. will try get some images up. Hardly any about for sale or at dealers ,long waiting list still I'm told. Think I was fortunate that I walked in the dealers to try to sort one and the day before they had a cancelled order

Blimey you have been busy !

Mine came last week red. love it . nearly time for its first service, super to ride and commute on. will try get some images up. Hardly any about for sale or at dealers ,long waiting list still I'm told. Think I was fortunate that I walked in the dealers to try to sort one and the day before they had a cancelled order

They are in very short supply, mine was supposed to be here in Sept but didn't arrive, I was then told that there were only 23 adv’s coming to the UK between then and Feb and they didnt know if mine would be one of them.

Fortunately, it arrived middle of Oct and I’m loving it, it handles and goes much better than it should and is such fun to ride, I had a couple of hours on the South Downs this afternoon and it was a hoot, the best thing is everyone expects a scooter to be ridden by an arse so its a shame to disappoint:D

so....As promised. some pics of mine. Took it out today in this November sunshine for a spin around the coast. super machines. loving it so far

so....As promised. some pics of mine. Took it out today in this November sunshine for a spin around the coast. super machines. loving it so far

That is superb, it's beautiful .... it's the future :thumb

:beerjug:

cheers Arsey I know you love yours.

Thanks Mickey ,I agree it is the future ....yesterday while out riding I got to were I needed to be as quick as I would have been on the GS. I also arrived with a wide grin. The only negative is that it doesn't have the electric screen like the Forza , I can live with it, but I think the powered screen would have mad the bike complete.

cheers Arsey I know you love yours.

Thanks Mickey ,I agree it is the future ....yesterday while out riding I got to were I needed to be as quick as I would have been on the GS. I also arrived with a wide grin. The only negative is that it doesn't have the electric screen like the Forza , I can live with it, but I think the powered screen would have mad the bike complete.

Swings and roundabouts, the Forza could have done with better suspension but yes the weather protection is good and the electric screen brilliant when it’s hot

Use mine almost daily as my commuter and I love it, these are both great little bikes :thumb2

Nice pics DC.

It appears that the finish and some of the detailing is really good. The seat for instance looks like a quality item.

Back
Top Bottom