C125 Honda Super Cub for sale by member in NI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cortina

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just in case it is of interest "on the Island". as title above , I have one listed for sale on Belfast Gumtree. Discount for anyone here who wants one - it's been registered in NI from new (Late Nov 2018) if that is relevant from a tax perspective for anyone. Cheers Alan . If I was really clever I would post a link ............. sorry to dissappoint (spelling ??) but if you are interested , twill be easy found - Whitehead !!
PS .... and they really do over 160 mpg.

Yep link works Alan , good luck with the sale, nice clean bike.

Grand - thanks .... yes it is quite clean (can't be perfect after 7000 miles , but it is above average ............... bit far to come from Wales !! ... but of course not too far.)

Really surprised I have not been killed in the rush for this. Anyways - I have deleted the (gumtree) advert and will repost it later today , basically the same , but getting it back to the top of the pile for the weekend. So - above link will no longer work. People on the UK mainland are obviously "afraid" to spend £30 on an air fare , £40 on a boat fare back .... and very little on petrol at 160mpg. The adventure (motorcycling) idea is too much to contemplate !! (without 1200cc ?)

Bike sold ... back to the Original Owner (who had bought it new !!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom