A village bike/car show on Thursday morning 26 May in Litton Cheney

Orinoco

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If you're at a loose end on Thursday 26 May between 10am and 12 noon, why not ride over to Litton Cheney in Dorset. We'll be having an exhibition of bikes, cars and tractors (we're rural!) over the last 70 years to kick off our village Queen's Jubilee celebrations.

It's only a small event at the village hall and really for the school, but we've a variety of bikes and cars to show the changes in vehicle technology since the 1950's.

Watch out for the scarecrows as you enter the village, 20+ Royal Scarecrows!

Make it a day, ride the glorious coast road and visit West Bay for an ice cream and fish & chips 🙂

I'll be there with my Himalayan :)

Hi Orinoco

I am just confirming this is happening tomorrow and not the following week on the Jubilee bank holiday Thursday?

It's near my Dads place so I am wondering about combining a visit to him with this event plus a West Bay visit off course.

Hi Orinoco

I am just confirming this is happening tomorrow and not the following week on the Jubilee bank holiday Thursday?

It's near my Dads place so I am wondering about combining a visit to him with this event plus a West Bay visit off course.

It's tomorrow, according to the Litton Cheney website.

Affirmative, tomorrow, 26 May as Mr Saint has said, all welcome. Mrs Orinoco is busy baking cakes for it :)

Back
Top Bottom