Akaso Dash Cam

johnnyboy48

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi

Anyone using the latest Akaso Action Cam on their Bike and any reviews please.

Regards

John

Hi

Anyone using the latest Akaso Action Cam on their Bike and any reviews please.

Regards

John

You get what you pay for.

Why do you think the Akaso is £50 and a Go pro is 6 times the price?

Buy cheap, get cheap and buy often. If you buy a Akaso or any other pile of shit, it is worthless if you want to move it on.

Buy a well known branded camera and you may get back 70 to 80 % of the purchase price and in the meantime you have had a quality product producing quality output.

Sometime the total cost of ownership needs to be considered.

Almost all of the top yt action camming is done with GOPro 10’s at the moment and anything else seems poor in comparison. You need to pay for quality colour and superb image stabilisation.
Then there’s software correction etc etc , but that’s another expensive addition.

I bought the Balco camera from Aldi while it was on sale at £25. Stuck a 64gb card in it and away I went to Spain, Portugal and France for 35 days. Could not be bothered sticking it on the Harley (doubt it would survive).
And only used it a few times filming while walking.
Poor thing was left in the trunk while I used the smartphone for photos or panoramic shots most of the time.
The suns glare made it difficult to see what I was filming plus the fact I travel alone. These cameras are so small, it would not fit on my selfie stick; unlike the phone.

If you buy a Akaso or any other pile of shit, it is worthless

I have a gopro as my main camera and have had an AKASO in the past TBF they are one of the better clones they have excellent stabilisation and reasonable colour science have a look at some of the reviews

They arnt as good as a gopro but they certainly arnt a "pile of shit"

GOPRO 10 black should be delivered today....will let you know the results.

Back
Top Bottom