Saturday breakfast 4th June - Naturescape Tea rooms Langar

Tbolt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Back to the flower farm folks.

I suspect many may be distracted by the Royal celebrations.

If not I hope to see you there. :thumby:

Just a reminder for Saturday.

Tea rooms alerted.

Good to see everyone again today.
Nice little place, even if it does serve the World's most expensive Americana!! :eek:

Yes, really good meeting, thanks for arranging Gerry.
Would agree re coffee, the most I have ever paid for a Latte, think they need to be careful of over pricing themselves.

Good turnout of 15 bikes today.

Surprised me as I know many folks are on their travels at this time of year.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 19.34.51.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 19.34.51.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 19.33.18.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 19.33.18.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 19.32.25.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-04 at 19.32.25.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 72
Thanks Gerry for organising again great crowd and great weather. Totally agree although the food and latte is nice I do think they will out price themselves as there are many great places around

Thanks for organising Gerry.
Would just like to say how nice and accommodating the staff are at this venue, with nice surroundings to have a quick stroll through after breakfast. It’s one of our favourites :thumby:

Thanks for organising Gerry.
Would just like to say how nice and accommodating the staff are at this venue, with nice surroundings to have a quick stroll through after breakfast. It’s one of our favourites :thumby:

Having listed these breakfast meetings since Nimrod stepped down I have no complaints about this cafe that was recommended to me by Steve and Sue.

The staff have always been the most friendly and happy to have good banter with us.

I also found it the best venue to support us as lockdowns were lifted.

I am aware some prices have had to rise because of the cost of living problems and they alerted me to this.

They now have a franchise for 200 Degree coffee of Nottingham and this may impact on the prices charged:

https://200degs.com

Here is a link to the full cafe menu:

https://www.naturescape.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/A5-Menu-010422.pdf

I see no reason to stop using this cafe as part of the rotation and I usually drink their tea. :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom