Sail Loft rooms still available

Northern jock

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just checked with the site and the Sail Loft still has some rooms available. They are blocked off online so nobody else can book them, for now. If they don't get booked up they will release them to the public.

Still have:

- 2 person room TAKEN
- 2 x 3 person rooms TAKEN
- Flat TAKEN
- 6 &4 person bunk rooms

https://www.portsoysailloft.org/

You have to phone Ian to book on 01261 842695

If you wanted a bigger room for fewer people I'd ask what was possible.

Just spoke to Ian and reserved the 2 person room.
Alistair, can you take me off the tenting list please?

Three nights in the sail loft.
Can you take me off the camping list, ta.

I had the same problem he had sorted the booking but he's a slow answering gave Ian a call this morning all sorted he is going to confirm via e-mail

As far as i can tell acccording to what was booked today

Only One 4 bed room, one 4 bunk room, and one 6 bunk room left

Some of you did a whiskey ride out last year

Anyone got a GPX of the route? I might have a bimble round over the weekend at an oaps pace ;)

Saturday night BBQ??

Same as last year really,

Is anyone planning a BBQ / gathering / event at the sail loft on the Saturday night??

Same as last year really,

Is anyone planning a BBQ / gathering / event at the sail loft on the Saturday night??

Not sure yet, I'm hoping the Shore Inn might do something, save me doing it. I'll put a thread up when I know

If its me, I might bring my bbq plus the one that is there plus whoever else has one, get them all going and let folk bring and cook/burn their own.

I’ve offered my apologies in the attendees thread. Nice room available in the sail loft. If you can manage to get them on the phone, you can have owen the Irishman’s room.

Next year please god.

Back
Top Bottom