New bike and riding culture for me...........

philbuck

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thought I'd venture into an area of biking I'd not visited before...........

Looked for a while for the right bike, and hopefully avoided the tappet issues on this (and a few other models in the MG range).

Picked up this Griso 8v last night, but it'll be off the road till June, (I'm away anyway), then I hope to get some trips out on it.

20220525_191955.jpg

That DOES look good .... enjoy when you get back :)

Had a black 8 valve a few years ago. Beauty is in the eye of etc etc, but for me this is one of the best looking bikes on the planet.
Enjoy:beerjug:

CHECK for roller conversion , don't take anyone's word for it .

pry off the eagle badge , 3mm allen screw underneath , remove sparkplug lead with 2 screwdrivers , undo 4 cover bolts . take a picture , post it up.

if it hasn't been done , take the bike back . £1400 ish to fix.

pry off the eagle badge , 3mm allen screw underneath , remove sparkplug lead with 2 screwdrivers , undo 4 cover bolts . take a picture , post it up.

It didn't need to be done on this bike. Fitted with rollers at the factory.

I thought all of the Tropheo Rosso SEs were roller bikes ?

That is stunning, I have always like the Griso but not owned one yet, one day maybe.

Just for my peace of mind, I did check the tappets, and they ARE rollerised, as expected with a 15 plate.

Looking for some luggage for it now.............

Guzzi do some small panniers that really suit this bike and the rails are not to obtrusive when the panniers are off.

I had a 2015 Griso SE in the silver. It's the one bike I really really regret selling.

Just for my peace of mind, I did check the tappets, and they ARE rollerised, as expected with a 15 plate.

Looking for some luggage for it now.............

I had hepco and Becker C Bow panniers on my Griso thet were Ideal for all the trips I did

Back
Top Bottom