New bike and riding culture for me...........

I had hepco and Becker C Bow panniers on my Griso thet were Ideal for all the trips I did

That's what I'm currently looking, they don't look too out of place on the bike, nor do the C Bow mounts when unladen.

EKIMYRF, di you have the teardrop (left and right) style ones?

+1 for the H+B C Bow. I've used them on a few bikes including my Multistrada. Currently on my T120, and soon to be fitted to my Interceptor. Not very big, but adequete capacity for me.

Attachments

• 2018 Ducati 1100 Multistrada ('08mod) (18-19).jpg
    2018 Ducati 1100 Multistrada ('08mod) (18-19).jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 201
That's what I'm currently looking, they don't look too out of place on the bike, nor do the C Bow mounts when unladen.

EKIMYRF, di you have the teardrop (left and right) style ones?

Ones exactly Like FatAls also if need mor luggage capacity I strapped a LOMO 40l roll sack across the seat did multiple away trips like that

+1 for the H+B C Bow. I've used them on a few bikes including my Multistrada. Currently on my T120, and soon to be fitted to my Interceptor. Not very big, but adequete capacity for me.

You dont by any chance have the CBow Multistrada fittings do you I am after a pair - I still have the bags but want to fit to a Mutley

If the Griso panniers are the same as the 1200 sport ones ( mine are stamped Aprilia..) graham who sold me his bike had a spare pair. Or certainly one...

I had one of them for about 48 hours

P7240010.jpg

P7240001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom