Garmin xt connection to BMW helmet

Human

Reaction score
I have a Garmin xt and a BMW helmet communication system when I try and connect along with my iPhone to my tft screen on my 1250gs, first connect helmet to tft then try and connect helmet to Garmin xt the trft drops the connection.
Have tried several times and can't connect helmet to both Garmin and bike.
Do I just connect helmet to Garmin and phone then phone to bike?
Not very good at this but thought helmet connected to both bike and sat nav then bike to phone and Garmin to phone?
Thanks
Rob

I have the same issue with the XT, IPhone & PackTalk Bold. Just stopped trying to connect with the XT, now it’s just iPhone direct to PackTalk. My previous Garmin Zumo 395 was same.

I am on a RT, so do not have the conncected cradle, so no connection to the actual bike. But I have my iPhone connected to the XT and my Packtalk. My Packtalk connected to the XT. All works as expected. Reason I have the phone to both the XT and Packtalk, is I ride other bikes that have different Navs, I also sometimes need to take calls off the bike, but still have my helmet on.

Cheers
Think not poss to have bike and xr connected at same time, phone nav and helmet interconnected so will be able to get by. ��

Back
Top Bottom