Attendees

I tried to get Marks room this morning but was pipped at the post....is yours a single?

If it is...I'll have it.....

It might be a double!!!

I’m going to try and get Ian on the phone this morning. I’ll ask him to book you in instead and revert back here later

I tried to get Marks room this morning but was pipped at the post....is yours a single?

If it is...I'll have it.....

I was chatting to a nice lady and I’ve cancelled my double room. Gerard, I’ve provisionally booked you in instead of me but it might be worth following up with a call to confirm.

Sadly had to cancel Portsoy for this year. I've e,mailed Ian and had a reply to say the single room is cancelled. So presumably there is a single room going.

I was chatting to a nice lady and I’ve cancelled my double room. Gerard, I’ve provisionally booked you in instead of me but it might be worth following up with a call to confirm.

I've emailed them...I'm away up north coafishing...no signal and ropy sattelite wifi...I'll phone them at the wekend...ta...

I will not be coming this time due to expensive car repairs, the joys of motoring ho hum:nenau

Yep I'm still coming +1 for camping.

all you softies in the building, call yourself adventure bike types, get in a tent and become a real man! :D :D

Yep I'm still coming +1 for camping.

all you softies in the building, call yourself adventure bike types, get in a tent and become a real man! :D :D

I did, last year!

Monsoon rain on the M6 turned my sleeping bag into a damp bag, so i spent a cold and damp night camping just over the border.

Facing the prospect of a further 3 nights of cold dampness, i took a room in a local hostelry, which charged London rates, but delivered Lands end service

After seeing the level of comfort the Sail loft offered for a quarter of the price , you'd be a fool not to.

The cost for last years trip was £375 accommodation This year £76, whats not to like about that :)

Be good to have a beer and a catch up :) :)

Back
Top Bottom