Santa-2512

Camping

Shakey BMW
DJ123

Let me know if anything changes

Who's Santa 123 :D:D

Alistair,
Put me down for the Sail Loft.
I've spoken to Ian and booked the 4 berth dorm, so if anyone (Must be deaf as I snore) wants to share they can let Ian know

Neil

Alistair,
Put me down for the Sail Loft.
I've spoken to Ian and booked the 4 berth dorm, so if anyone (Must be deaf as I snore) wants to share they can let Ian know

Neil

Excellent, we've almost filled it :thumb2

That's me booked on to Portsoy Links campsite for seven nights Wednesday 24th to Tuesday 30th :D

See ya there folks :thumby:

From Portsoy I'll be away and up on to Orkney for a few days :)

:beerjug:

And thats me booked into the Sail Loft for Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon, sharing with Neill DD... i snore as well (so she tells me ) see who wins and who keeps who awake :friday
Fingers crossed for some decent weather:coold
See you all there:okay

Alistair, apologies. I need to cancel. I’m having back surgery in two weeks. I’ll not be near a bike until November. I know I’ve a nice room booked. Could you reallocate that to the masses? I was really looking forward to the trip. Camera was excited for sunsets and sunrises too. I’ll contact the sail in Myself if necessary. But considering they have not replied to any of my emails, it’s best you do it for me. Have a good one lads and lassoes.

And me Alistair, Sorry, Works got in the way

As posted in "Sail loft rooms still available"

"Me to unfortunately, jobs come up for that weekend as one of the photographers covering the 40th anniversary Gold wing Treffen on Uttoxeter race course, not sure of procedure to cancel or hand the room to someone who wants it, dates are;

Booking Arrival Date: 25/08/2022

Booking Departure Date: 29/08/2022

Booking Reference: 5166158 M Handley, its a single room

No payment / Deposit has been made yet was going to pay on arrival I guess

Maybe ring Sail Loft and say you wish to take over the booking quoting the reference and dates?"

Mark H

And me Alistair, Sorry, Works got in the way

As posted in "Sail loft rooms still available"

"Me to unfortunately, jobs come up for that weekend as one of the photographers covering the 40th anniversary Gold wing Treffen on Uttoxeter race course, not sure of procedure to cancel or hand the room to someone who wants it, dates are;

Booking Arrival Date: 25/08/2022

Booking Departure Date: 29/08/2022

Booking Reference: 5166158 M Handley, its a single room

No payment / Deposit has been made yet was going to pay on arrival I guess

Maybe ring Sail Loft and say you wish to take over the booking quoting the reference and dates?"

Mark H

Best if you cancel it with Ian, if anyone else wants it they can speak to him

Alistair, apologies. I need to cancel. I’m having back surgery in two weeks. I’ll not be near a bike until November. I know I’ve a nice room booked. Could you reallocate that to the masses? I was really looking forward to the trip. Camera was excited for sunsets and sunrises too. I’ll contact the sail in Myself if necessary. But considering they have not replied to any of my emails, it’s best you do it for me. Have a good one lads and lassoes.

Best if you give him a call, best time to get him is in the morning

Just spoke to him and cancelled, so there's a single room going in the Sailoft, just ring Ian on 01261 842695 :thumb

And I’ve just booked that room for myself so NeillDD can snore on his own with no disruption ��:okay

I tried to get Marks room this morning but was pipped at the post....is yours a single?

If it is...I'll have it.....

Even if its bigger he'll let you have it as a single. Whichever of you gets through can update him. He's there normally in the morning, between office and cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom