France last week

No probs , I caught a view of a similar plate and put two and two together to get five obviously!

Barry

I’m pretty disgusted with this comment Adam, don’t get me wrong, I was ripping the piss out of them but I would never comment on someone’s skin colour!

May I publically and humbly apologise Danny, I never intended to portray you as a racist or malicious person. I realise now after reading what I wrote that it sounds bad.

My post should have contained some context as to the banter going on between our groups at the time, instead of me stupidly posting something that an outsider would interpret differently which was not my intention.

Sorry.

May I publically and humbly apologise Danny, I never intended to portray you as a racist or malicious person. I realise now after reading what I wrote that it sounds bad.

My post should have contained some context as to the banter going on between our groups at the time, instead of me stupidly posting something that an outsider would interpret differently which was not my intention.

Sorry.

Having ridden with you Adam, I interpreted your post in the manner in which I am sure it was posted!:comfort

Back
Top Bottom