Just a lost Dutchie here

McSilver

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Frank. I'm Dutch so please forgive me if my English isnt always a 100%. I have some good friends in the UK and i love the English countryside. So do get to nip over from Calais several times a year. I am hoping to find some interesting topics here. For instance about offroading or i thing you call it greenlaning. Because here in Holland its very hard to find places to (legally) do that. Also i am hoping to perhaps find some tips to find sime one night stay over places where i can pop up a little trekking tent just sleep and move on the next morning. I have a lovely wife that works in the UK and therefor spends most of her time there (another reason to travel to the UK a lot). I have two amazing daughters who also ride motorbikes. And since august last year a beautiful granddaughter. I ride a R1200GSA (2016) and a K1200GT (2003). Hoping you guys havnt fallen asleep by now but at least i introduced myself.

P.s. i will try and put up a post for my place in Zeeland for people traveling to or through Holland looking for a place to stay for the night.

Welcome Frank. You will find this site both useful and informative. There are some very knowledgeable people on here. Enjoy.:thumby:

Thanks a lot guys, nice to see that something like our GS's makes it fairly easy to connect with people no matter where you are😃

Welcome aboard Frank. As with pretty much all our continental visitors, your English is a hell of a lot better than our Dutch/German/French/Italian etc! Enjoy your visits here.

Geen nood, ben niet zo bang uitgevallen🤣😃
(No worries, i'm not scared all that easy)😎

But its nice to see the forum being as lively as it is. And a warm welcome is a nice way to start..

Back
Top Bottom