Unit Garage Rear Handle with a Wunderlich Pillion Seat Plate (pic)

redliner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey all,

Somewhere here I’ve seen a couple bikes (one was a 2018 Rallye GSA) with a Unit Garage Handle and Wunderlich(?) passenger seat plate.

I spent a few hours yesterday searching - trying all sorts of keyword combinations but came up with nothing.

Does anyone have a picture of this setup or know where I can find one?

I’d like to see how it looks, but also how it fits together as if I remember right, there was some talk about needing to use spacers etc… it’s one of those things that’s hard to tell from just looking at the dimensions of each individual product. Real insight gained only from those who have seen it…

Welcome your comments/suggestions/pictures re. a similar single seat setup .

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this what you are after?

This is my precious 1250 GS with the Rallye seat fitted and the Unit Garage rear grab handle. The Rallye seat comes with a small plate fitted where the pillion seat mounts..
Hope this helps:thumb

Attachments

• CF392270-71A0-4860-BDCD-58C59C06DF95.jpg
    CF392270-71A0-4860-BDCD-58C59C06DF95.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 267
Cymarc make a great rear seat plate for the ga/gsa

316c1dbd3f39bec67cdf4a597513f01f.jpg

c555e7b3392a1949b119385f3a8b59d4.jpg

Thanks Urban Rider and Garry for the pictures.

That’s the Unit Garage grab rail I’m looking to fit, but without the Rallye seat. I’m using a touratech low seat instead, so need some sort of a pillion luggage plate.

I can’t tell from the pictures if the Cymarc plate would get in the way of the rail mount points, Garry. What do you think?

Looking closely you might have that problem then in which case the others available will be the same. I’d email Cymarc and ask them to help.

mark@cymarc.co.uk

Thanks guys.

Found a picture of the bike I had once seen, now for sale in the GS section!

So, all questions answered.

Back
Top Bottom