Doc does Cochem ( and a few others )

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Finally after two years of having to cancel because of you know what we are off tomorrow for our annual trip to Cochem.
Me and five of the lads for some riding and partying.
First stop tomorrow before the ferry we are off to Guy Martins pub the Marrowbone & Cleaver at Ulceby for some dinner and then to the ferry riding over the Humber bridge.
Weather is looking good so far so fingers crossed.
Also meeting Redboots John in Cochem while we are there which should be good.

Finally after two years of having to cancel because of you know what we are off tomorrow for our annual trip to Cochem.
Me and five of the lads for some riding and partying.
First stop tomorrow before the ferry we are off to Guy Martins pub the Marrowbone & Cleaver at Ulceby for some dinner and then to the ferry riding over the Humber bridge.
Weather is looking good so far so fingers crossed.
Also meeting Redboots John in Cochem while we are there which should be good.

Hope you’ve booked a table at the pub. It gets very busy.
Oh, it’s in Kirmington, not Ulceby.

Hope you’ve booked a table at the pub. It gets very busy.

Didn't think of that Steve. Have been before and sat outside but it was just before 12 so wasn't busy.

Didn't think of that Steve. Have been before and sat outside but it was just before 12 so wasn't busy.

I know from experience that it can often be difficult getting a table.

In Cochem, many of the restaurants close at 6pm

Been many times before and 6pm won't be a problem as we will have had other things to sustain us.;)
Mainly fruit in drinks.:beerjug:

Thursday is also a catholic God bothers public holiday (Fronleíchnam - Corpus Christi) so it may be busy.

Have a great trip Chris :beerjug:

Desperado on draught anywhere ?

Was in the Marrowbone & Cleaver in Kirmington today at around 13.30. Very steady. I think the pub it now totally in the hands of his sister. You can play 'Spot Guy's Sister'. They have very similar distinctive eyes.
Enjoy the trip.

We were in Cochem in March. There were plenty of places to eat well beyond 6PM at that time of year though I've never been in the summer.
It's a fabulous area, have a ball and stay safe.

super place to go Doc, as you know. I frequent there too usually once every two years . some great places to ride to. a friend has actually just come back, they want the tourism so stay open later than 1800 . they have not had a lot of tourism for 2 years , so if a party of 6 turn up to eat and drink at 1745, you defo won't get turned away

enjoy, looking forward to the ride reports and pics

Desperado on draught anywhere ?

Irish bar for bottles.

if you break down , i know a mechanic in Immingham.

Noted thanks.

super place to go Doc, as you know. I frequent there too usually once every two years . some great places to ride to. a friend has actually just come back, they want the tourism so stay open later than 1800 . they have not had a lot of tourism for 2 years , so if a party of 6 turn up to eat and drink at 1745, you defo won't get turned away

enjoy, looking forward to the ride reports and pics

I love it there and never get bored of going back.
Hospital stay isn't bad either in Cochem.

Two of us are ready.

Attachments

• 20220614_072908.jpg
    20220614_072908.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 298
  • 20220614_082029.jpg
    20220614_082029.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 300
  • 20220614_082533.jpg
    20220614_082533.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 298
Have a great trip!

Hope you don't get stopped by those nasty German "Exhaust Police" :eek:;)

Back
Top Bottom