It has stopped!!

BMW should emulate our friends at KTM with this new offer they have just announced.
215051309aaa8343228d40497562281c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Might have to ask about a pooch lol

still at the dealers ... into the 4th week now :D

That's pretty piss poor to be fair. I assume they have given you a loan bike?

Might have to ask about a pooch lol

still at the dealers ... into the 4th week now :D

Suggests they haven't got a clue, dealer in Austria diagnosed mine as failed ecu despite it actually flagging up as right side throttle body and left side switch gear. The mechanic checked it during his lunch hour as they were busy.

They stuck on a nos throttle body just to double check their diagnosis, new ecu ordered from factory on the Monday evening and my original throttle body refitted .

The bike was fixed and back to me by the Friday morning and has been fine since with no issues (I part exed it when I got home but dealer sold in a matter of weeks and new owner has had no issues)

They should , seeing as it’s always the BMW that needs rescuing ….
I knew you would bite at that silly WhatsApp Arsey, I had you in mind when I posted it... sorry mate just couldn't resist.

I knew you would bite at that silly WhatsApp Arsey, I had you in mind when I posted it... sorry mate just couldn't resist.

It’s years old . Always trotted out by GS owners . The irony always makes me laugh ! :)

Back
Top Bottom