Interlaken Switzerland

We stayed at camping Manor Farm a year or two ago with our Eriba Touring Caravan and it was superb. We found that paying
a little more, the pitches and positioning to the lake were much better than others in the area.

Been staying at a campsite called Oberei in Wildeswil for around 20 years which is a 15 minute walk into Interlaken very quiet .pizza restaurant very nearby train station takes you up to Grindlewald ,going back this year

Thanks for the advice .But i think i have left it too late every campsite in Interlaken and surround areas in Switzerland and France are full booked .So will think of somewhere else to go

2nd of August to the 15th 5 days in Interlaken and then over to the east side to do the Stelvio and then where ever

This site is a bit higher up the mountain than Interlaken in a town called Grindelwald
https://www.eigernordwand.ch/
Very nice views and decent facilities.

Grindelwald is a great place. Stayed there twice. First time, I checked out the campsite and it looked good. I'd certainly camp there. Virtually in the town so easily walkable.

Back
Top Bottom