Is Anybody Going To This?

That is one expensive camping weekend... £120. I camp at Mount Edgecombe for free every so often, by boat.

Yes but, you don't go when there is an adventure bike meet with lots of speakers etc and live music do you.

I lived in Plymouth for nearly 20 years and would get the Cremyll ferry to mount Edgecombe very often with a mate. We would walk with our dogs to Cawsand to a pub for a pasty and a pint before walking back. As you know, Mount Edgecombe is always beautiful come rain or shine but this is right up my street, though I haven't camped anywhere for a while. I've got everything except a good camp bed or mat and I have got to dig my tent out and practice putting it up again ;).

I bought my ticket at an early bird price for just under £100 but I don't think £120 is expensive for a three day pass including camping and no extra charge if you have a camper van.

Anyway, changing the subject and forgive the spoiler but now I've informed you, you can take it or leave it. Please don't feel the need to be negative and rubbish the thread.

Plymouth is a nice ride from there. Not far but nice roads. One of my favorite roads is only 2/3 miles away but it will probably have police cameras there for that weekend. Lots of local bikers go racing there at weekends too, that's why I'm a weekday rider and with the sudden influx of more bikes, it may be a good idea to keep to the speed limits but that road is still fun even at those speeds. :)

Back
Top Bottom