Xt sound output

boatman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks
I used to run 2 zumo 660s on my bike ( handy if 1 packs in months from home )
One wired to the autocom directly
One connected to the autocom with an autocom BT 02 dongle .

The new zumo Xt which has only blue tooth and No wired connection I have linked into the Autocom via the BT dongle - - it works but it will not provide anything like enough volume to use with ear plugs in .
Anyone had this issue ?

If I cannot resolve it can anyone recommend a good simple ( don’t need mesh etc )reliable and robust helmet com that will deffo provide enough volume to hear music / Nav instructions with foam ear plugs in?
Thanks

Sena 20S works for me. You can use in-ear speakers too with 3.5mm jack plug

Time for the Autocom to go - it had its day.

Hi folks
I used to run 2 zumo 660s on my bike ( handy if 1 packs in months from home )
One wired to the autocom directly
One connected to the autocom with an autocom BT 02 dongle .

The new zumo Xt which has only blue tooth and No wired connection I have linked into the Autocom via the BT dongle - - it works but it will not provide anything like enough volume to use with ear plugs in .
Anyone had this issue ?

If I cannot resolve it can anyone recommend a good simple ( don’t need mesh etc )reliable and robust helmet com that will deffo provide enough volume to hear music / Nav instructions with foam ear plugs in?
Thanks

I use a 20s Evo, with moulded in ear plugs on my XT & volume is not a problem. Have you checked the 'Mixer' menu in the sound settings to make sure you have the volume set to the correct level for your set up?

I use a 20s Evo, with moulded in ear plugs on my XT & volume is not a problem. Have you checked the 'Mixer' menu in the sound settings to make sure you have the volume set to the correct level for your set up?
Done that thanks

Back
Top Bottom