Hell's Mouth

The intention was to get a taxi back. Out of the four taxis that operate in Abersoch none were available until late that evening or the day after.:blast

Off I set and passed this campsite after a mile and went in to see if it had a shop. The nice lady asked if I wanted to make a booking. Told her my plight and she offered me a lift. She took me the full 5 miles and dropped me off at my tent.:)
My faith in human nature has been restored.:beerjug:

Attachments

• IMG_20220616_084908915_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220616_084908915_HDR.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 89
The intention was to get a taxi back. Out of the four taxis that operate in Abersoch none were available until late that evening or the day after.:blast

Off I set and passed this campsite after a mile and went in to see if it had a shop. The nice lady asked if I wanted to make a booking. Told her my plight and she offered me a lift. She took me the full 5 miles and dropped me off at my tent.:)

Good to see the dishonourable blagging skills haven't deserted you.....:D

I took a look at this place a year ago while over that way. Stunning place except for the narrow lanes to get there.

That looks great Stu, nice to find a little corner of quiet :thumb2

Certainly was Mike.:thumb2 A great place to chill out for a couple of days and reboot.

I took a look at this place a year ago while over that way. Stunning place except for the narrow lanes to get there.

The lanes are single track in some parts but there are passing places. However, I wouldn't like to tow a caravan there.
Best just for bikes, campervans and small MH's.:thumb2

Tyn y Mur is an excellent site and the onsite Snack Shack does amazing food. Definitely my favourite.

Tyn y Mur is an excellent site and the onsite Snack Shack does amazing food. Definitely my favourite.

I noticed the little shack near the main entrance, must nice waking to a cooked breakfast.
The site looks spotless and I noticed a couple of bikers there. The owner said she only charged them £10 per night.
I thought it was a bit steep of the guy at my site charging £30 per night with a minimum stay of two nights, given
the basic facilities. But it was definitely worth it, purely for its location.

Back
Top Bottom