ISTA+

PitaNaanRoti

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone running a copy wISTA+ near South Wales?
Mine is playing g up and I only need to code the OE fog lights on her 1250

It's ISTA+ needed to code them. I have all the suite but it is refusing to play ball on the two newer ones despite working fine on the previous years.
Also windows 11 seems to be an issue as well.
Failing that - anyone taking their laptop to ABR? :D

It's ISTA+ needed to code them. I have all the suite but it is refusing to play ball on the two newer ones despite working fine on the previous years.
Also windows 11 seems to be an issue as well.
Failing that - anyone taking their laptop to ABR? :D

What version you running? 4.35.2 should be solid

Yeah except you don't know what you are talking about......

You don't need anything close to 70 amps for a bike.

read good, I say maybe this help, not for sure, now if you are the supe pro then help man, and waste no time

Listen to Fred, he knows his shit with ISTA

read good, I say maybe this help, not for sure, now if you are the supe pro then help man, and waste no time

Are you missing a chromosome, or are you always this stupid? First you said the completely wrong software, then you are way off with the minimum amps required.

You then decided to act like a fool when this was pointed out to you. Instead of just acknowledging that and learning something, you had to act like a dick

Are you missing a chromosome, or are you always this stupid? First you said the completely wrong software, then you are way off with the minimum amps required.

You then decided to act like a fool when this was pointed out to you. Instead of just acknowledging that and learning something, you had to act like a dick

Your response is not warranted. You really are a nasty piece of work with an attitude problem.
In case you cannot understand being down under. You are a **** of the highest order. English sometimes is not the 1st language.

Back
Top Bottom