Gedinne - Classic road racing

Dates for 2023 are confirmed:

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your comment.

The 16th edition of our BCT will find place at Gedinne between the 18 & 20 august 2023.

Best regards,

Miguël

Parrent Miguël
CRMB (Secretary)
Tel.: +32/(0)486/912200
E-mail: info@crmb.be
www.crmb.be

Rather than start a new thread I’ll tag onto this one with an early call for Gedinne this year.

I’ll be booking annual leave early and going this year though whether I use the bike or rag top remains to be decided.

I’m not posting dates because if you can’t use a search engine to find them you’ve no chance of actually getting there so take it as a first test. The only hint is that it’s in August :D

Commit to going and we can start talking about where to camp etc….

Got a link, mate?

No because you don’t need one :D

My initial plan is to stop on the site nearer town rather than the field by the start line because it’ll make a change viewing from the track on that side and it’s not far to walk to somewhere different to my normal zone of interest plus a bit more civilised.

I enquired of this campsite as to whether I could take my motorhome, to which the fellow said, “Oui, monsieur”

Which is 18 minutes by bicycle from the circuit. Actually, a bit less, as the N935 is part of the circuit.

IMG_5214.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve left them a voicemail with my arrival dates! Whe I know exact dates I’ll call and book in. I am returning from a wedding in Aachen leaving the Sunday. Maybe the Saturday.

I’ll work it out closer to the time but I’ll probably be walking from wherever I sleep.

Minor details.

Back
Top Bottom