cardo packtalk bold black

peter56

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone struggle with the volume while trying to listen to music. Have been fiddling with the settings and i am getting nowhere :blast

There is a good scala rider packtalk group on Facebook. Lots of users on there

1st mistake i made was not having the phone volume set to max
2nd mistake i made was the speakers not directly over the ear

Correcting both of them the volume is OK even at motorway speeds

1st mistake i made was not having the phone volume set to max
2nd mistake i made was the speakers not directly over the ear

Correcting both of them the volume is OK even at motorway speeds

have just moved the speakers while sat in the house can definitely hear some improvement. Only moved them down less than 10mm :bow

Now you have the volume issue sorted, if you have an iPhone and your volume is relatively high the safety settings will eventually shut the music off if the volume reaches its set limit.

It’s a pain with the iPhone. You need to find the volume files and delete them periodically to prevent them reaching their non adjustable limit.

Hope I’ve explained that correctly.

There’s probably several ways to locate the files but try
Settings
Health
Data Access & Devices
Select Phone
Headphone Audio Levels

You’ll see the files in date order “Edit - Delete all”

This sets you back to the start of the monitoring process and should be ok for a week or so.

Just repeat periodically, its a pain but it works.

There’s probably several ways to locate the files but try
Settings
Health
Data Access & Devices
Select Phone
Headphone Audio Levels

You’ll see the files in date order “Edit - Delete all”

This sets you back to the start of the monitoring process and should be ok for a week or so.

Just repeat periodically, its a pain but it works.

Hi thank for tips my phone is a android. I did look in the settings and I have the volume set at max for music. Hope this will be ok, time will tell

Now you have the volume issue sorted, if you have an iPhone and your volume is relatively high the safety settings will eventually shut the music off if the volume reaches its set limit.

It’s a pain with the iPhone. You need to find the volume files and delete them periodically to prevent them reaching their non adjustable limit.

Hope I’ve explained that correctly.

No you don’t, just change the Device type in your Bluetooth setting to Car Stereo.

Check your settings if in DMC mode then the Background Music setting is now your volume level on our Cardo music. If using bluetooth connection it should be media that controls your volume

Previously done that and it still cut the music

Do you have the latest iOS update on your phone? I had the problem a few years ago when using an iPhone 7 when they introduced the ‘safety feature’ but now using an IPhone 12 with the latest iOS and no issue when set up as a car stereo.

Do you have the latest iOS update on your phone? I had the problem a few years ago when using an iPhone 7 when they introduced the ‘safety feature’ but now using an IPhone 12 with the latest iOS and no issue when set up as a car stereo.

Yeah its updated, currently on IOS 15.5

Back
Top Bottom